Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 18, 2013

New from In The Village...Community Chickens

Hi everyone! I have some exciting news from here in the Village. I will be a posting contributor to Community Chickens, an online community of chicken keepers and enthusiasts.  This is such an honor to me. I love reading their blogs and tips on raising chickens. The other contributors are so talented and their wealth of knowledge is expansive.

Tonight, my first post was published. It is titled No Rooster, No Problem. Be sure to swing by and check it out. Leave me a comment on what you think. I always appreciate the feedback. You can also find me tweet from @CChickens on Twitter as well as my @VillageGirlBlog .


No Rooster, No Problem
                       By Shannon Cole
                      at Community Chickens



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment